- The most popular business finance product as it suits most business using a cash accounting method.
- Cheap interest rates.
- Loan is tailored to suit your requirements.
- Fixed interest rate, fixed monthly repayments, fixed loan term.
- Borrower has full use of the asset while lender holds a mortgage over the asset until the payments are finalised.
- GST on the purchase price is claimed by borrower on the BAS following the purchase. GST is not applied to the repayments or interest.
- Repayments are not tax deductible but the interest is deductible.
- Depreciation accounted at EOFY in accordance with ATO guidelines.