Personal Loans For Cars, Boats, Motor Bikes, Caravans and More!
When seeking a loan to purchase a major item for private use, you have the choice of a Secured Loan or an Unsecured Personal Loan. The key difference being that with secured loans, the lender using the collateral of what you are buying as security against the loan. With an unsecured loan, no collateral is offered as security. With no security against the loan, unsecured loans usually attract a higher interest rate than secured loans.
Your consultant will explain the details to you – just call now to discuss your options.
- Cheap interest rates.
- Fixed interest rate for the term of the loan.
- Lender uses the item you are purchasing as security against the loan. When you have finalised all payments, the security is released.
- Fixed monthly repayments. Your consultant will negotiate with the lender to achieve the monthly payment that suits your budget.
- You can make extra payments to pay off your loan faster with minimal break fees applicable.
- Fixed loan term. You can pay off your car, boat, bike, caravan over the time that suits you from 12 months to 60 months.
- No deposit required by the lender so you can keep your cash reserves for something else.